BLAT in Turkish Bread
B L A T….Bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado with mayonnaise, sandwiched together between a chunky slice of St. Ives Bakery Turkish bread
SEASONAL SOUPS & SALADS
Soups (Available from October to April)
We like to go seasonal with our soups, encouraging regular changes, so here are just a few samples to wet your appetite: –
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Parsnip scattered with crispy pieces of parsnip and sweet potato.
- Pea and Mint with cream and chopped bacon.
- Curried Tomato, Red Lentil and Spinach served with a spoonful of creamy greek yogurt.
- Leek and Potato served with a dollop of creme fraiche and finely chopped parsley.
We love making salads and our selection increases in late spring and throughout the summer. Mixed Salad Leaves, Tomato and Cucumber, Roasted Vegetables, Coleslaw and Toasted Seeds accompany salads such as: –
- Bulgar Wheat, Parsley, Toasted Walnuts, Garlic & Pomegranite.
- Noodles, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Spring Onion, Coriander & Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Puy Lentils, Parsley, Roasted Carrot, Roasted Fennel and Onion with Honey & Mustard Dressing
- …and many more!